I checked in with Christy this morning and she, too, is sick. I guess I can be thankful that we weren't completely sick when she visited, although this still makes it the WORST possible week to be ill. My friend, Michelle (Hi, Michelle!) is also my coworker and she will be leaving the company in a matter of days to pursue other career opportunities. I will be replacing her which will be a huge challenge because I am not in the office to help her wrap things up. I am at a complete disadvantage but am at least excited as this move will be good for my career (I will be a Business Analyst!).
I hope you all got a link to Christy's Picasa site. If not, let me know and I'll forward it to you. It contains all of the pics from Christy's trip.
I think my husband is throwing up so this wraps up my blog for the day. Stay healthy!
No comments:
Post a Comment