Friday, February 27, 2009

Itsy Bitsy Spider

Jaden really enjoys the song, "Itsy Bitsy Spider." So much so that I use it to soothe him if he's annoyed or upset. If he starts screaming, I start singing and he stops to listen with a smile. It's quite funny. Sometimes when I sing it, he laughs at me!

Jaden's sleep at night is getting better and better every day. Sometimes he won't wake until 4:30 in the morning to eat. I can't complain; that's an amazing night for him. I shouldn't say anymore for I may jinx it...

My friend at work came in on her last day with her MacBook (an Apple laptop). Her sister just had a baby and she was able to create a hardbound brag book from iPhoto, a mac program. It looked amazing! You can choose a background for every page of the book, include text and picture borders. The books are also pretty cheap - $50 - considering how much we wanted to spend on one with our photographer (over $1k?) Once you format the book, you send it off to a company that prints, binds and mails them to you, all with the click of a button in iPhoto. She opened my eyes to what you can do with a Mac - which is pretty much all things creative (even fun, edited videos!). So, a Mac laptop made my wish list. With it, I would like to create a photo book for every year of Jaden's life. Perhaps it will be our Christmas presents to the whole family every year as well? We'll see...I'll have to save my pennies for one as they don't come cheap...

No comments:

Post a Comment