Saturday, February 7, 2009

(Slightly) Sick Baby

Last night, Jaden had a runny, stuffy nose and slight fever. Nothing that a dose of Tylenol couldn't fix, though. He's feeling better today, and to prove it I've attached a video:



Jaden has been sleeping through the night for the past three nights now (knock on wood) and it has been a welcome reprieve from the miserable, sleepless nights. I've also been wary of having him sleep in the bed and have pretty much broke him (or, me) of that habit.

Sorry for the inactivity on Picasa as far as picture posts; our camera has been dead for about a week. The battery's now charged so expect to see some pics in the upcoming week.

Also note that, due to concern over Jaden's growing melon, I have corrected the previous post indicating his head circumference from inches to cm. Not my fault - the nurse wrote it down for us incorrectly and I didn't even think twice about it. Don't worry - his head growth is normal! Mommy and Daddy have big melons, so he's genetically correct in that area. :)

Have a good weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment