
I left work early today to pick up Jaden from daycare - he was still feeling under the weather and needed to be coddled. Today was perhaps the worst day for Jaden in the crankiness department - he had an all-out temper tantrum after he woke up from his nap and flailed on the ground like a fish, screaming for about 10 minutes. He repeated that tantrum during and after his nightly shower until I stuck a bottle in him. Quite a challenge today, I must say...
Today is Jaden's 11 month Birthday! Countdown begins for the big "One." I'm eyeing
this venue for his Birthday party. Forgot to mention about Jaden's haircut in the previous post; we cut it on Saturday with electric clippers. It was starting to look like a mullet so we had to do something about it and it was too fine to effectively cut with scissors. And yes - I kept the clippings!
No comments:
Post a Comment