Monday, August 24, 2009

Head Knot


Jaden and I were at the park with his friends after daycare and when he was walking towards me he tripped and hit his forehead on the metal bench that I was sitting on.  It didn't sound like he hit it too hard but when I picked him up he had an instant knot on his forehead.  He was upset but not as much as one would expect - especially since it doubled in size in about 5 seconds.  It looked painful and frightening.   Maddox's dad Dominick ran home and got an ice pack for it which helped slightly but after about a minute he insisted on continuing to play.  Tonight it turned a bit more grayish blue but the swelling has gone down a bit.  Tough guy!  I took a picture but it didn't come out so well.  

Tonight, Jaden raided our pantry - he's been handing us things lately and saying his equivalent of "thank you."  He handed me a bunch of stuff - a reusable grocery bag, a huge multipack of chips, plastic bags and even Mike's shoes (both of them).  He then conveniently stored one of his shoes in the pantry and tried to close the door before he got himself stuck.  What a clown.

Look on Picasa for more pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment