Monday, January 12, 2009

New 'Do


After all the postpartum hair loss that continues to ravage my head, I have decided to do what only made sense - get a mom haircut. I had a whole foot of hair chopped off; it would've been more had Mike not convinced me to take baby steps with it. He didn't want to hear me complaining about it being too short. We are still amazed at how much hair amasses in our Dyson and on the boy. I've often found hairs hidden beneath his neck rolls. You have to be careful to inspect his fingers and toes as coiled hairs can cut off circulation. Hair is dangerous!

If you didn't know, the hair loss is a normal thing that occurs due to the shift in hormone levels. During pregnancy, you don't lose the hair you're naturally supposed to, which is why our hair is so thick and supple. It all goes downhill after that. I must say I don't miss the hair; once Jaden learned how to grab things it became quite a pain to manage.

Jaden has recently discovered his feet. He is grabbing them often these days as you can even see in this picture. He does have lovely feet, just like Mike's. He laughs when we try to eat them. Nom nom nom nom....

Jaden did well in daycare today, sleeping four hours straight for one nap! He's catching up from the lack of sleep during the night (lucky him). Lori had them in a quad stroller when I pulled up today, Jaden riding in the back. He loves walks and I was sorry to cut it short.

OK the boy is up from a brief nap and needs to eat now.

1 comment:

  1. Your hair looks cute and you are a very good mom! Hope J is still doing well at daycare...it will get easier....eventually!

    ReplyDelete