Thursday, June 11, 2009

Some Updates



It's been awhile since I've posted anything; Jaden's pretty much cruising and no major milestones to report just yet.  He's saying "Dada" more frequently now, which is cute.   When I ask him where Dada is, he looks at the garage door because that's where he enters when he comes home from work!  

Jaden's getting more comfortable standing - he'll sometimes practice balancing on his feet, clap, and then fall on his butt.  Then he'll repeat all over again.  He's also eating a LOT more than usual - we think he may be going through a growth spurt.  He eats a ton of cereal and fruits and veggies each day.  He's also started eating crackers!  As soon as we move to the other house i'll be using the nifty baby food processor that Meemaw got us to make our own organic baby food.   I plan on growing a garden at this house as well so it'll be interesting to see what I can grow and make baby food out of.  

We will be moving on the 27th of this month, which is only a few weeks away.  We're packing slowly but surely - it's hard to get stuff packed when you have a baby curious about everything you're putting in the box.  Once we are all settled, I will post pictures of the new house!  We're very excited...




No comments:

Post a Comment